Give the Parting Tails® gift box. It's a thoughtful gift to yourself or family and friends who have recently lost a pet.
Gift box dimensions: 7" x 9" x 1.75"
Made in the U.S.A. For free shipping, enter this coupon code at checkout: FreeShip
See what is in the boxes below.
This bite-sized handbook offers a suggested practice to move from a place of brokenness to one of wholeness and progress.
Journaling is great way to start sorting through your emotions. There are no set rules for journaling. You can follow the suggestions or you can create a practice all your own. You can write, draw, make lists, cross it all out and start it all over. Your heart and mind will show you the “right” way to do this. The pages you write can then be torn out and used to fuel your memorial bonfire (and your healing). Moving through this practice can help you regain your power.
When we lose someone special, we want them to know how much we loved them — how deeply we wish for just one more day with them.
Use your Parting Tails® Love Notes to send that love upward. Write notes to your pet on the Parting Tails® Love Notes and follow the package instructions to set it alight. These papers are an opportunity to connect with your pet, sending them your ongoing care, love, and nurturing. There’s something so magical about watching the wish float up into the heavens.
Flowers are another way to memorialize your pet. We’ve chosen Forget-me-nots, which are a flowering plant that will bloom year after year. They thrive in many environments — even dense urban areas — and are known to draw butterflies to the planter or garden where they are flourishing. According to several legends, this flower is a symbol of everlasting friendship, remembrance, and eternal love. And, isn’t that a wonderful way to recognize the memories experienced together?
After the bonfire/burial, plant the Forget-me-nots and care for them as they grow. We hope the blossoms that appear will remind you of your beloved pet.
• Reflecting on the relationship with your pet that has ended
• Affirming your sense of self and desire to move forward
• Journaling to identify your emotions, choices, and opportunities
• Writing a letter to yourself or creating artwork to identify gifts you will continue to carry with you
• Sharing your letter or artwork with someone close to you
• Burning cleansing sage with the collected writings or artwork you’ve created
• Preparing for future happiness by offering up wishes and rooting your intentions
• Celebrating the life of your pet with your family and closest friends